Arlington™ LVD2 Power and Low Voltage Box for New Construction
Need to install power AND low voltage boxes? Try Arlington’s non-metallic Combination Boxes. The LVD2 Power and Low Voltage Combo Box is the best way to install power and phone/cable outlets together, in one neat location for new construction.
- For Low Voltage and Power Use
- Dual Voltage Combo Box
- For New Construction Applications
- Mounts to wood studs with included nails
- Impact Resistant Plastic results in less breakage on Job site
- Flange around box supports sheetrock
- Front Nail Holes for added box support
- Two Front Flanges for Double Stud Support
- Built-in Cable Management on Both Sides
- 1/2" and 3/4" Knockouts on Low Voltage Side
- 17 cu. in Power Side - 3.3" Deep
- Minimum Sheetrock or Panel Thickness - 0.387"
- Side Wall Thickness - 0.080"
- Flange Thickness - 0.090"
- Panel Cut Out Dimensions - 3.83" W x 3.60" H
- Overall Dimensions - 5.28" W x 5.0" H x 3.3" Depth
Why settle for separate and uneven side-by-side boxes when you can have one neat installation? Just nail the LVD2 to a wood stud or screw onto metal studs via the side screw wings. The LVD2 ships ready to install with (2) nails in place to make installation fast and easy! The low-voltage side of the LVD2, for low-voltage/Class 2 wiring includes combo 1/2" and 3/4” knockouts for easy access to cable raceways. The LVD2 protects a cable from damage – and it’s the sturdiest box of its kind. All the strength you need is contained in the lightweight, non-metal construction of the Power and Low Voltage Combo Box. What’s more, the LVD2 also protects low voltage cable from damage.
Arlington™ has been a leading manufacturer of quality electrical products and fittings since its founding in 1949. The company manufactures products that meet or exceed the changing needs of electrical distributors and contractors, with the vast majority produced in America.