- 2-WAY IN-CEILING / IN-WALL SPEAKER – Features 5.25” dynamic-balance woofer and 0.75” tweeter for adding more depth & details to your music. Designed for optimal performance in a wide variety of home entertainment applications, home theater, multiple room, industrial sound, outdoor entertainment and enjoy the great surround sound everywhere.
- SWIVELING DOME TWEETER: The swiveling titanium dome tweeter allows you to change the angle with a simple and gentle press into the side of the dome. Tilt it to the audiophile to drive the tones right where they need to go and minimize wall and ceiling reflections.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Aramid fiber type woven fiber cone woofer ensure high-quality and long-lasting sound. Titanium dome tweeter offers the clearest and brightest sound experience. Smooth and natural sound signature with clean bass output for impactful listening experience. 60 watts nominal and 120 watts maximum power handling capacity.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Dog Leg Mounting System for hassle free and quick installation. Elegant Design blends into most any decor. 4 self-gripping clamps for a secure (non-vibration) mount. Works with drop ceilings.
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 2 x Cmple 5.25" Premium Two-Way In-Wall Loudspeakers – Round. Comes with weather-resistant aluminum grill. Speaker Dimension: 8”
Our new line of products is a superb in-wall and in-ceiling speakers. They are perfect for use in mid- or large-sized rooms, both for home theater and for high quality complete house audio.
The 5.25" Aramid Fiber cone woofer produces profound mid and low frequencies and the titanium dome tweeter blends well to produce a clear and crisp sound. Aramid Fiber is a supreme material, because it is lightweight, yet extremely rigid. Lightness and flexibility of the cone means the speaker can move faster which is significant for accuracy and detail of the sound. Rigidity is giving fewer warps during movement resulting more precise performance.
Like all of our speakers this pair includes a tweeter that swivels 35° each side. This allows the highest, most directional frequencies to be pointed at the primary listening area while allowing the speaker to maintain its flush-mount appearance. Tone is controlled through separate +/-2dB switches for both the high and low frequencies. This feature allows you to customize the sound to your room and personal taste.
In addition, these speakers are suitable for use in high moisture areas, such as bathrooms with showers or outdoors as long as the speakers are installed where it is not hit directly by the water.
Aramid Fiber Woven Cone.
This is a flexible material which demonstrates an irregular style of break-up behavior, typically not found in more simple-designed materials. Aramid Fiber keeps a more continuous dispersion pattern at all frequencies in its range, transmits far fewer delays and less smearing sounds. Furthermore, Aramid Fiber provides you with better sound than other materials around, especially in the critical midrange frequencies.
Gold Plated Push-Type Terminal.
This terminal allows you to connect and disconnect your wires very easily. In addition, this terminal has a color coded heads (black and red), so you'll never make a mistake when connecting the wires. Gold plating feature is important too, because gold has a very good conductivity and prevents corrosion. All of that make our speakers very durable and long lasting.
This feature is pretty rare and normally can be found only on much more expensive speakers. The switch controls the tone of the tweeter. You can set it up for -2dB, 0dB, and +2dB. This allows you to customize the sound to your room, working environment or personal taste. The switch is located on the back of the speakers', so please make sure that you have evaluated the speakers sound before mounting them into the wall.
A Dome Tweeter.
It designed with swivel technology that allows you to point the tweeter to the listener area. The tweeter can be turned by 35° each side. Our tweeter is featuring an absolutely linear frequency response and crisp high-range reproduction with excellent omnidirectional sound distribution. Titanium was used as a dome material that provides you very natural sounding when the tweeter reproduces high frequency sounds.
- Components - 5.25" Woofer / 0.75" Tweeter
- Power Handling RMS/MAX. - 50-100 watts
- Impedance - 8 Ohms
- SPL - 89dB at 1w; 1m
- Frequency Response - 70-20000Hz
- Woofer Magnet - 80 x 40 x 15mm; 10 Oz
- Woofer Material - Aramid Fiber Woven Cone
- Dome Tweeter Magnet - 19 x 4mm; NdFeB
- Dome Tweeter Material - Titanium
- Dome Tweeter - Swivel Technology (35°)
- Tweeter Switch - +/-2dB
- Hole Cutout (diameter) - 6 5/8"
- Speaker Dimension - 8"
NOTE: Grille and frame can be painted to match any decor
What's in the box?
- Pair of 5.25" Speakers
- Pair of Matching Protective Grilles
- Special Hook for Removing Protective Grilles
- Detailed Owners Manual
- Cutout Template