- Connect your portable audio device, iPhones, MP3 player, iPod, Smartphone, tablet with 3.5mm stereo audio cable to o your car stereo, PC, TV or any other audio speaker that fits standard 3.5mm aux ports
- 24K Gold plated connectors provide superior protection against corrosion. Pure copper shell of this stereo aux cable provides reliable performance provide a cleaner sound by reducing EM/RF interference.
- TRS auxiliary 3.5mm (1/8") stereo connector is more commonly known as the Headphone Jack on portable mp3 players and mobile phones.
- There are a million-and-one uses for a “male to male mini” patch cable – especially a high-quality cable can run between an audio output and an input just about anywhere in the immediate vicinity.
- Package include: 6 Feet - Auxiliary Audio Cable covered by Cmple Lifetime Warranty
Stereo Audio 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) Mini Plug Patch Cable, Male to Male – 6 Feet
TRS auxiliary 3.5mm (1/8") stereo connector is more commonly known as the Headphone Jack on portable mp3 players and mobile phones..
Up for bid is a 6 foot long, 3.5mm (1/8") stereo audio patch cable. It has a male 3.5mm mini plug (like the one you plug into an MP3 player) on both ends.
This cable is perfect to connect two devices with 3.5mm (1/8") stereo jacks MP3 Players, iPods, iPads, iPhones, Android devices, Smartphones, PC's, Mac's, and many more devices other.
Get ready to enhance your favorite sounds with your brand new 6FT long 3.5mm (1/8”) Male to Male Stereo Audio cable. Flexible and easy to use, connect your car stereo, smartphones,
Hi-Fi system, laptop, iPod, iPhone, iPad, and all other audio-playing devices
- 3.5mm Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable
- Universal Compatibility
- Superior Durability - Fully Molded Construction
- 24K Gold-plated connectors
- Crystal Clear Sound
- Lifetime Warranty
- Cable length: 6 Feet
Incredibly Durable - with a 15000+ bend lifespan several times longer than original audio cables, flexible cord, this cable really is made to last .