- Connect your portable audio device, iPhones, MP3 player, iPod, Smartphone, tablet with 3.5mm stereo audio cable to o your car stereo, PC, TV or any other audio speaker that fits standard 3.5mm aux ports
- 24K Gold plated connectors provide superior protection against corrosion. Pure copper shell of this stereo aux cable provides reliable performance provide a cleaner sound by reducing EM/RF interference.
- TRS auxiliary 3.5mm (1/8") stereo connector is more commonly known as the Headphone Jack on portable mp3 players and mobile phones.
- There are a million-and-one uses for a “male to male mini” patch cable – especially a high-quality cable can run between an audio output and an input just about anywhere in the immediate vicinity.
- Package include: 25 Feet - Auxiliary Audio Cable covered by Cmple Lifetime Warranty
Stereo Audio 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) Mini Plug Patch Cable, Male to Male – 25 Feet
TRS auxiliary 3.5mm (1/8") stereo connector is more commonly known as the Headphone Jack on portable mp3 players and mobile phones..
Up for bid is a 25 foot long, 3.5mm (1/8") stereo audio patch cable. It has a male 3.5mm mini plug (like the one you plug into an MP3 player) on both ends.
This cable is perfect to connect two devices with 3.5mm (1/8") stereo jacks MP3 Players, iPods, iPads, iPhones, Android devices, Smartphones, PC's, Mac's, and many more devices other.
Get ready to enhance your favorite sounds with your brand new 3.5mm (1/8”) Male to Male Stereo Audio cable. Flexible and easy to use, connect your car stereo, smartphones,
Hi-Fi system, laptop, iPod, iPhone, iPad, and all other audio-playing devices
- 3.5mm Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable
- Universal Compatibility
- Superior Durability - Fully Molded Construction
- 24K Gold-plated connectors
- Crystal Clear Sound
- Lifetime Warranty
- Cable length: 25 Feet
Incredibly Durable - with a 15000+ bend lifespan several times longer than original audio cables, flexible cord, this cable really is made to last .