- HIGH-PERFORMANCE NETWORK CABLE: This Cat5 cable is 24 AWG with 25 pairs (50 conductors). Compatible for 1 Gigabit Ethernet. Performs bandwidth speed up to 350MHZ. This high-performance bulk cabling is perfect for custom network installation projects. Solid core conduits provide better performance over longer cable runs.
- FOR USE INDOORS. This cat5 riser-rated PVC jacket is flame-retardant and built to last far into the future. Perfect for indoor applications, riser installs, in walls, between the flooring, non-plenum spaces and can be substituted for CM-rated applications.
- SIX IN ONE: If you're building a patch panel or trunking twisted pair cable for a distance, going with a 25 pair cable makes sense. This 25 pair cable in about the same space as it takes to tightly bundle six regular CAT5 cables. It's a lot neater in the racks and a bit easier to manage.
- 100% PURE SOLID COPPER: It uses 25 twisted pairs of solid copper 24 AWG wires for optimal signal strength. Pure bare copper has a higher conductivity and tensile strength than aluminum (CCA). The copper has been annealed to toughen it and remove any internal stress.
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 1 x Cmple Indoor 25-Pair Category 3/5 Ethernet Cable 1000FT - Gray (The cabling is packaged in a tangle-free spool, use the exact amounts you need to get your custom install done right.)
Cmple – 1000FT CAT 3/5 Riser 25 Pair UTP Network Cable, Bare Copper 24AWG 350MHz CMR Cable
Make the right choice when running network trunk cables! For heavy-duty telecom work, you need a powerhouse network cable. Something like this 25-pair cable, that fits all your bill — packing 50 copper conductors paired up to deliver high-speed data and voice transfers. Giving you the flexibility of installation by reducing the number of cables needing to be pulled. This cable allows a data network to stay at peak performance for years to come.
This Cat5 25-Pair Cable is the perfect fit for reliable installations where the cable will be used indoors. This cable's conductors are solid bare copper with polyethylene (PE) insulation and a PVC CM-rated RoHS Compliant jacket. Our ETL Verified Category 5/3 CM Rated Cable is designed for indoor LAN applications, making it the ideal solution for indoor installation runs that require the cable to be installed in walls or any other non-plenum areas.
Our Cat5 25-Pair Cable is ideal for your indoor voice, data, video, and security networking applications. Whether you are wiring your home, office, or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you. This cable offers high-speed data transfer rates between 10 and 1000 Mbps (1 Gigabit) as well as bandwidth speeds as high as 350 MHz. Supports up to 1,000 BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet. This Cat5 PVC network cable meets IEEE 802.3AB, IEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 industry standards.Features:
High-Performance Data Communications Cable
Suitable For 350MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet,
25-Pair Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
24 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
Insulation Material: High-Density Polyethylene
Jacket Material: Flame Retardant PVC
Performance up to 350Mhz
Cable Diameter: 0.492”
Exceeds ANSI/TIA568-C.2 specifications
UL or ETL Verified CMR
ISO/IEC 11801 Compliant
IEEE 802.xx Compliant
ATM 155 Mbps
Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-VG, 100BASE-T4,
1000 Mbps 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet™ (IEEE 802.3)
16 Mbps Token Ring™ (IEEE 802.5)