24 AWG High Speed HDMI Cable For In-Wall Installation – 30 Feet
Sometimes weight matters when you’re running a long length of cable. If you’re getting ready to:
- - update your old in-wall A/V or computer cabling so it can handle today’s high-definition, high-resolution video and audio signals…
- - set up a brand-new computer installation in your office or home theater system at home…
- - or simply connect a wall-hung HDTV to a cable box across the room…
the lightweight Cmple 24 AWG HDMI cable can make the job a snap.
There’s probably no need to tell you how ubiquitous HDMI connections have become. Just about all new televisions, audio systems and computer monitors use these now-standard cables, as do Blu-ray and other HD DVD players, newer video gaming systems and controllers. Home or office wiring which once seemed state-of-the-art just won’t work anymore with many newer components. And there’s no substitute for running cabling through the walls; it eliminates the often-common, confusing bird’s nest of wires, improving a room’s appearance and an A/V or computer system’s efficiency.
That’s where Cmple’s in-wall HDMI cabling fits perfectly. It is CL2 rated (meaning it’s certified safe to run through the walls of a home or office) as well as RoHS compliant (so you can be comfortable knowing that no hazardous substances like PBBs or mercury are in your walls). And this 24 gauge cable is lighter and thinner than the 22 gauge alternative we also offer, so it’s easy to handle and easy to install even over its length of 30 feet.
What about performance? It’s top-notch – this high speed cable is designed to support just about every component you may have. It easily handles high-definition digital video signals at 480i, 480p, 720i, 1080i and 1080p at refresh rates of a whopping 240Hz or even higher; digital audio processed with high-res standards like Dolby TrueHD and DTS Master Audio; and signals from newer components like Blu-ray players which use HDCP protocols and won’t “talk to” older HDMI cables. Cmple HDMI cables are made with all of those applications in mind and will deliver perfect video and audio between components every time.
The cabling is also built for quality and efficiency. All Cmple HDMI cables are triple-shielded to protect against interference from either radio frequency signals or electromagnetic radiation. They’re also CEC compliant to ensure full energy efficiency which meets California’s extremely strict standards.
This cable ships is available in several other length as well.
25 feet, 30 feet, 35 feet, 40 feet, 45 feet, 50 feet
Here’s a closer look at the Cmple 24 gauge 30-foot HDMI cable:
- High-definition digital video performance at 480i, 480p, 720i, 1080i, 1080p (maximum performance may vary based on equipment)
- High-resolution digital audio compatible with Dolby Digital TrueHD, DTS Master Audio and other new standards
- Supports display refresh rates of 120/240hz and higher
- Gold-plated connectors for clean and corrosion-resistant connections
- Triple-shielded for interference protection from both RF and EM sources
- CEC, RoHS and HDCP compliant
- CL2 rated (safe for in-wall installation)
- length: 30 feet
- Color: Black
30-foot in-wall cable runs can be problematic at times. When that installation requires HDMI cabling, this lightweight Cmple 24 gauge HDMI cable can make things a lot easier, while delivering the ultimate in audio and video quality suiting nearly all modern applications. Just always be sure to test your cables before putting them inside your walls.