18AWG CL2 Rated Two-Conductor Loud Speaker Cable – 250 Feet (For In-Wall Installation)
- PREMIUM SPEAKER WIRE – Easily connect your speakers to amplifiers or receivers for your home theater system. Use Our Cmple Speaker Wire Cable that’s build with high stranded conductors provides premium sound quality for home theater and car audio systems.
- COPPER CLAD ALUMINUM WIRE - High strand count CCA that produces high quality, clean and undistorted signals to all sounds system. The price of CCA vs Oxygen free copper cable is much lower and you can enjoy the same functions and reliability as copper wire without paying the extra cost for the installation.
- CUSTOM INSTALLATIONS - Great for in home or professional installations with bare wire connectors (not included), banana plugs, wall plates, spade connectors and many more. Comes in an easy pull spool. Perfect balance between performance, cost and time.
- CL2 RATED SPEAKER WIRE: Flexible plastic PVC Jacket with marked polarity stripe to insure correct, fast, and easy installation. 18/2 speaker wire cable rated CL2 for in-wall use, complies with fire safety for use inside the walls of residential class buildings.
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 1 x Cmple 18AWG CL2 Rated Two-Conductor Loud Speaker Cable – 250 FT, White. Our speaker audio cable comes with Cmple Lifetime warranty
Most people don’t give a second thought to their speaker cables. If there’s sound coming out of the speakers – they’re satisfied. Those who do give a little thought to their audio cabling simply focus on what they’ve heard about the gauge of the wire: “thicker is better.” So they purchase 12-gauge cable to hook up their speakers and figure they’ve got it all covered.
As with most things in life, it’s really not that simple. Sure, there will be sound coming out of the speakers, but that’s not all there is to it. In a nutshell, if you’re doing shorter cable runs you don’t need to spend extra money for 12AWG speaker cable; 18AWG will get the job done perfectly. What’s much more important is the quality of the cable’s construction. That’s why Cmple’s 18AWG two-conductor loud speaker cable is just right for 25 foot or 250 foot runs. It’s more than thick enough – but the cabling is built for ideal audio performance.
This high-quality cable meets Cmple’s exacting standards. It provides near-perfect delivery of high-fidelity digital audio signals to your speakers, whether you’re focused on the booming bass of your favorite rock band, the crystal-clear highs of a beautiful aria, or the full range of frequencies produced by a symphony orchestra. Signal loss is almost non-existent, thanks to the careful design of the two stranded multi-twist, rope lay conductors, whose inner jackets are color-coded so you can easily tell “what goes where.”
The outer jacket, made from durable white PVC (which will be unobtrusive if you’re running the cable along a baseboard or wall), won’t be damaged or broken if you have to bend or twist it while making your connections. It will also protect the wires from accidental stress caused by tripping children, tugging dogs or other unforeseen pushing or pulling. And the cable is CL2 rated for fire safety, so you can run it inside your walls or ceilings and meet the requirements of building codes in almost all states and cities. The bare wires of the conductors can easily be used as-is for terminal or wall plate connections, slipped into banana plugs, or attached to any other connector you need to use.
If you’re not going to use the entire 250-feet of cable for one long run, you’ll appreciate the spool that this Cmple cabling comes in. It’s designed to protect the cable as you unspool it, preventing the kinks or knots you often run into when you store wire for a period of time.
This cable is available in several length and gauge as well.
50 feet, 100 feet, 250 feet, 500 feet
12 AWG, 14 AWG, 16 AWG, 18 AWG
What you need to know about the Cmple 18AWG CL2 Rated Two-Conductor Loud Speaker Cable:
- Conduit: Copper-clad aluminum (CCA)
- Gauge: 18AWG
- Length: 250 feet (30.5 meters)
- Strand size: 0.254mm
- Strand count: 27 wires
- Conductor count: 2
- Outer Diameter: 6.0mm
- Twist type: Multi-twist, rope lay
- Outer Jacket Color: White
All of our Cmple cables are attractively priced. Because this 250-foot spool of high-quality speaker wire is made from 18-gauge wire, it’s truly a bargain which will give you sparkling audio fidelity at an incredible price.