- PREMIUM SPEAKER WIRE – Easily connect your speakers to amplifiers or receivers for your home theater system. Use Our Cmple Speaker Wire Cable that’s build with high stranded conductors provides premium sound quality for home theater and car audio systems.
- COPPER CLAD ALUMINUM WIRE - High strand count CCA that produces high quality, clean and undistorted signals to all sounds system. The price of CCA vs Oxygen free copper cable is much lower and you can enjoy the same functions and reliability as copper wire without paying the extra cost for the installation.
- CUSTOM INSTALLATIONS - Great for in home or professional installations with bare wire connectors (not included), banana plugs, wall plates, spade connectors and many more. Comes in an easy pull spool. Perfect balance between performance, cost and time.
- CL2 RATED SPEAKER WIRE: Flexible plastic PVC Jacket with marked polarity stripe to insure correct, fast, and easy installation. 12/2 speaker wire cable rated CL2 for in-wall use, complies with fire safety for use inside the walls of residential class buildings.
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 1 x Cmple 12AWG CL2 Rated Two-Conductor Loud Speaker Cable – 100 FT, White. Our speaker audio cable comes with Cmple Lifetime warranty
12AWG CL2 Rated Two-Conductor Loud Speaker Cable – 100 feet (For In-Wall Installation)
You’ve come a long way since the days when you strung speaker wires in your college dorm room or first apartment. Those wires didn’t have to look great, and you probably didn’t pay much attention to their specifications. As long as sound came out of the speakers – and it was loud – the wires were good enough.
Now that you have a home theater or more sophisticated audio setup, “good enough” isn’t good enough anymore. You need loud speaker cable which will provide high fidelity, low signal loss and be able to faithfully deliver sound over a wide frequency range.
You need Cmple’s 12AWG two-conductor loud speaker cable.
This isn’t cheap, run-of-the-mill cable. It is rope lay, multi-twist cabling made of 12-gauge, copper clad aluminum, designed to withstand the stresses which can occasionally occur when wires are run or accidentally pulled, pushed or tripped on. Its flexibility is also ideal for cable runs which require bends or twists along the way. The two conductors are color-coded for easy identification, and sheathed in a high-quality, flame-retardant outer jacket made of PVC (polyvinyl chloride). It can stand up to just about anything you can throw at it. The jacket is white in color, so that it will easily blend in with your walls and baseboards if you opt for an out-of-wall installation.
What’s even better is that this Cmple loud speaker cable is CL2 rated for Class 2 circuits as defined in the National Electrical Code. That means it can safely be run inside your walls or ceilings while satisfying most local building codes (although you can certainly run it outside of your walls if you wish) – the only place it can’t be run is in plenums.
What’s best, of course, is the sound quality you get when using this cabling. It delivers audio which is crisp and clear, whether you’re listening to the quiet sounds of a string quartet or the loud, pounding music of Soundgarden or Alice in Chains. The components and speakers that you’re using are the only limits to the fidelity of your system; our Cmple cable perfectly delivers audio signals from source to speaker without degradation or noticeable loss.
This bulk loud speaker cable comes on a 100-foot spool, and while you don’t often pay attention to the way cable is packaged, you should. It’s often easy for cabling to get knotted up, kinked or even damaged when being spooled out, but Cmple spools are designed and reinforced to protect the cable from any damage or kinks. That lets you cut smaller cables, of any size, and still have a spool of “virgin cable” ready to go the next time you need it.
This cable is available in several length and gauge as well.
50 feet, 100 feet, 250 feet, 500 feet
12 AWG, 14 AWG, 16 AWG, 18 AWG
Key specs for the Cmple 12AWG CL2 Rated Two-Conductor Loud Speaker Cable:
- Conduit: Copper-clad aluminum (CCA)
- Gauge: 12AWG
- Length: 100 feet (30.48 meters)
- Strand size: 0.254mm
- Strand count: 68 wires
- Conductor count: 2
- Outer Diameter: 7.8mm
- Twist type: Multi-twist, rope lay
- Outer Jacket Color: White
At a price lower than you’d pay at any big box store or home center, this 100-foot spool of Cmple high-quality speaker cable will let you enjoy optimal sound in your home theater – or anywhere else in your home. And you’ll probably even have some left over after you’ve finished the installation.